Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lycee Maba Diakhou Ba Secondary School

Host School in Nioru du Rip


We are still busy making our arrangements for the hotel and itinerary while we are in Nioro du Rip. Today I looked up the host school I will be teaching at in Nioro du Rip. Thanks, Google! I am in awe. This link provides 360-degree view of the school/area. I am completely amazed that Google provides the technology that makes this view possible while I am still here in California. I am so excited and eager to meet the students and teachers at Lycee Maba Diakhou Ba Secondary School, where my host teacher Papa Amadou Seck teaches. I am also eager to know which elementary school I will be teaching at - this is all very surreal and super exciting! I also looked online at the weather in Nioro du Rip and today it is 104! It is also in our itinerary to ride on a horse cart (see the third picture below). I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment